Short Hope ~A113N~ Short Hope ~A113N~

This really reminds me of that old game called Raptor, good memories. Thank you!

Piano and Rain Piano and Rain

Amazing

I think this is a very good piece! Although the rain seems to drown out the piano. I would suggest quieting down the rain a tad so you can hear more the piano and thunder, I loved the thunder, it added a lot. It's just that rain got in the way for me.

Yet still amazing piece!

mcsurge45 responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

Macross Aria - The Red Barron Macross Aria - The Red Barron

I absolutely love it!

I love it! I love these kind of things in movies, these are the kinds of things that gets me at the edge of my seat! LOVE IT MAN! keep this kind of stuff coming!

Nanashi responds:

Hay thanks. I agree. Music is a very powerful way to build suspense, especially in this style.

ProgLiquid (Test) ProgLiquid (Test)

Sounds great!

It reminds me of the 28 days later music for some reason... congratulations!

Angel In The Night(HrdcoreRMX) Angel In The Night(HrdcoreRMX)

Something about it...

Great remix of the song!

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

LOVE IT!

:19-:25 is amazing! I love it it sounds so cool, I would love a song just like that part

Chronamut responds:

hahaha kewl man - there is a little bit of everything for everyone :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Retarded Windows Song Retarded Windows Song

I bet! AMAZING

You got to make this into an entire song! Also I bet if you wouldn't have told anyone that this was made of windows vista sounds no one would have guessed that they were...
-=Favorited=--=Downloaded=-

Elevator Music Elevator Music

Great, it's addicting

The thing is great I could totally hear this in an elevator, the little hums in the back ground like "hmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmm" sounds a little like James Bond. It just stuck out to me lol

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Amazing

Really this reminds me of the movie titanic when rose and jack are finally having alone time and enjoying them selves, really it does! You should make more like this. These are really greaet.

Yesterday (ftr Kyle Blackwood) Yesterday (ftr Kyle Blackwood)

Amazing!

Really, this is absolutely amazing! I wish i could sing and play the piano like you. So amazing!